Created by master builders, Oracle (NSW), this simply beautiful home offers luxurious appointments, privacy and an amazing sense of warmth and comfort with stunning district and water views to Kyle Bay and Georges River.
The light filled, free-flowing living space melds with stunning kitchen and covered alfresco area, overlooking the saltwater lap pool and free standing cabana, perfect for entertaining. All situated on a wide fronted, North West facing allotment which adjoins a peaceful parkland reserve.
Four bedrooms are nestled on the first floor, with the incredible master suite incorporating parent’s retreat, walk-in robe/dressing room, large sun drenched balcony and vast, lavish en suite.
The generous main bathroom is on this level and a study/fifth bedroom and third bathroom are positioned on the ground floor.
Bus transport at your door and Connells Point School is within an easy walk. Local shopping centre a short stroll and Hurstville commercial centre is just minutes away.
Architecturally distinctive, this impeccably designed home is well-appointed with features such as:
- Hand laid stone walls, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Caesar stone bench and vanity tops and Miele appliances
- Second kitchen, under-stair storage, contemporary gas fireplace
- Built-in robes and bespoke cabinetry to master walk-in robe
- Frameless glass balcony, balustrading and pool fencing
- Video security intercom, shadow-line ceilings, stunning floors
- Polished concrete paths, A1 landscaping, Amazing street appeal
- Large entertaining cabana with power and water incorporating separate toilet and shower for the pool area.
- Automatic garage door, solid wrought iron motorised gate and boundary fencing, additional boat parking and expansive windows.
This home is unlike any other in the area with an elegant style in a class of its own.